Food & Water Watch is creating a future where everyone will have food they can trust, safe, reliable water, and a livable climate. Your legacy gift makes this possible and will make a lasting impact for future generations.
- 1.2 Million members and supporters
- 50+ state and local campaigns to stop or shut down fossil fuel extraction and infrastructure, including fracking.
- 20 active lawsuits against polluters like JBS and Tyson, and against the EPA, USDA, FERC and other agencies who need to do more to protect our resources.
Why Our Members Give
I am proud to [support] Food & Water [Watch] with my monthly donation. Their transparency has built my confidence that my monthly gifts go toward important causes.”Marianne Kearnes, Monthly Giving Partner
Food & Water [Watch] is a force that politicians in our state deal with and respect. Looking forward to writing letters to the editor, carrying petitions and participating in demonstrations for a sustainable world — I truly found my niche becoming involved with Food & Water Watch.”Joe Varon, Monthly Giving Partner
I have always looked to support organizations like Food & Water Watch … that try to solve issues by doing something about it. The least I can do is to help financially support those groups that raise awareness and make things better.”Carrie Dike, Planned Gift Donor
Ways to Leave a Legacy
- 1. Gifts Through Wills
Gifts Through Wills
Give a gift that creates a sustainable future in just 20 minutes with our free online will-making tool.
Your gift protects our planet far into the future.
- 2. Giving Via An IRA/Retirement Plan
Giving Via An IRA/Retirement Plan
There are many ways you can leave a legacy and make a planned gift to Food & Water Watch that will improve people’s lives and protect our environment.
Your gift ensures that we continue our mission for years to come.
Invest in the Future
By leaving a gift in your will or through a planned giving effort you will become part of the Food & Water Watch Future Fund and taking a bold stand to protect our food, water, and climate for the people you love.
Food & Water Watch Legacy Society
Provide long-lasting support to protect the environment while enjoying financial benefits yourself.
For more information, For more information, please contact Ryan Nuckel at [email protected].
As a member of the Legacy Society, you will receive:
- Invitations to exclusive quarterly event series with Food & Water Watch leadership.
- Food & Water Watch liaison and access to one-on-one conversations with policy and research experts.
- In-depth updates and quarterly digital newsletter.
- First look at Food & Water Watch research reports.
- Access and invitations to monthly event series, virtual salons and tours.
- A featured spotlight in online and printed resources (should you choose).