Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Food & Water Watch and Food & Water Action Fund. The culture within our offices emphasize a work-life balance and easy communication between our various departments. Your skills can help us continue to influence policy, open minds, shape decisions, offer solutions, and improve lives.
Food & Water Watch offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package designed to promote a healthy work life balance for our employees including:
- 100% Employer Paid Health, Dental and Vision Plans (dependent care availble)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- Generous Employer Retirement Contribution
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- 3 Weeks Vacation & 12 Sick Days
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays; Office closed from December 26 - January 1
- Transportation and Bike to Work Benefits
Food & Water Watch and Food & Water Action Fund strive for a diverse work environment and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and persons with disabilities to apply.
Join our efforts by applying for any one of our open positions
Food & Water Watch offers internship and volunteer opportunities throughout the year in our DC and regional offices. Our interns & volunteers will gain practical knowledge and skills by working on campaigns focused on protecting our water, food, and air.
They will also have the benefit of learning critical research, grassroots organizing and advocacy skills from our experienced staff.
Our summer internship program is full-time and runs from May – August (dates are flexible).
Summer session - $15 per hour.
Work locally, make a difference.
Connect with a local campaign and get active in your community.