- Washington D.C.
- Responsible for project and task management across the technology ecosystem as well as across internal and external resources
- Responsible for communicating project status and long term roadmap across organization
- Responsible for facilitating the prioritization of our work and resources across the technology ecosystem
- Manages and in some cases performs business analysis, solution design, scoping and triaging of new technology projects and tasks
- Ensures the organization’s resources are used responsibly and deliverables meet expectations of internal stakeholders in terms of timeline and functionality
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience at a nonprofit and/or detailed understanding of nonprofit operations including fundraising, advocacy and organizing
- At least two years of experience managing digital marketing and/or CRM technology projects
- Experience managing Salesforce, VAN, or other CRM projects
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience managing vendors and/or other external resources
- Knowledge of, passion for, and experience with progressive public interest issues a strong plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including
- Project management; strong interpersonal and planning skills; excellent organizational skills.
- Project management in either waterfall or agile environments and experience with project and task management systems
- Demonstrated leadership capability and ability to take initiative
- Ability to work well with a wide variety of people and to coordinate diverse tasks
- Ability to present technical concepts to non‐technical staff
- Can‐do attitude and commitment to public interest work
- Ability to take direction, work well under pressure, handle multiple tasks at once, and adapt to changing situations on a daily basis
- Sense of humor appreciated
- Strong interest in and commitment to promoting the goals of Food & Water Watch and Food & Water Action
- Salary from $50,000 to $65,000 depending on work location and experience
When applying, please put "Technology Project Manager" in the SUBJECT LINE of the email. You may also Apply Here directly.
Food & Water Watch and Food & Water Action Fund strive for a diverse work environment and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and persons with disabilities to apply.