By Wenonah Hauter
Take the most important step to protect your food and water. Renew today.
I just finished sending out renewal notices to the members that have helped make Food & Water Watch a force to be reckoned with in support of a fair, sustainable, and safe food system and clean, accessible water.
Along with our members, we’re fighting big battles against Monsanto and the oil and gas industries. Our opponents have lots of money, and to win against them, we must count on the power of people like you.
We need our members’ support to continue our biggest fights of 2012:
- Keeping Monsanto’s genetically engineered corn off our kitchen tables.
- Stopping Dow’s Agent Orange Corn.
- Protecting our drinking water from hydraulic fracking.
Food & Water Watch members are on the on the front lines of the fight to protect the food we eat and the water we drink. They are part of a historic movement to ensure our food is healthy and our water is clean.
Because of our members we can:
- Train activists to protect local communities.
- Educate people about the dangers that face our food and water, and carry on our critical research to debunk big corporations’ misleading claims about the safety of their products and their methods.
- Build and grow the movement of change.
Food & Water Watch will never compromise our principles. We don’t take ANY money from governments or corporations, because those dollars come with strings attached. That’s why contributions from members are absolutely essential.
Right now our drive to renew our members is in full stride. But members don’t need to wait for their membership renewal to come by mail. If you’re committed to protecting our food and water, renew your membership right now, using our secure online form.
We literally cannot do this work without you. If you are a member, please renew today! If your are not a member, come on aboard -– join now!
Thanks for your support.